Meghalaya State Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Online Application form 2016-17 Check Status
The Government of Meghalaya has issued the notification for the registration for the Scholarship to the student at various levels. The candidates who want to apply for the fresh scholarship or for the renewal of the scholarship should get all the information by reading these articles and then apply for the same. The State Government of Meghalaya provides the scholarship to all the eligible candidates who are needy.
Meghalaya State Scholarship Online application form 2016-17
The Meghalaya state government gives the financial aid to all the needy students for their further studies. The main objective of the scholarship is to give all the students equal opportunities in studies. No student should be deprived of the education just because of the lack of money and no talent in the state should be wasted. As we all aware of the notification that every year Meghalaya government provide the scholarship every year. The student applies for the same and they get the financial aid from the government to resume their studies at the school level.
Meghalaya State Fresh Scholarship application Form 2016-17
The govt. of Meghalaya state gives the applicant enough time to apply for the scholarship whether it is fresh or for the renewal of the scholarship. The aspirants will have to apply for the same by downloading the application form available at the website of the department. The students of weaker classes (economically weak) as well as those who can’t afford to study further because of the financial problem should apply for the Meghalaya Scholarship.
- Applicants who Belongs to OBC/SC/ST category can apply for this scholarship
- Eligible candidates must have all valid required documents valid.
- He / She must have secure 60% marks from a state affiliated college.
- Candidate must be a Bonafide student of the state.
- The annual income of a family of the relative candidates from all sources should not be more than 2.0 lakhs /year.
Documents to enclose for the scholarship
- Having all schooling certificate and college certificate
- The domicile the applicants
- Birth certificate of the student.
- Recent photograph of a student.
- Copy of Aadhar card.
- Income proof certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Ration Card.
How to apply Online for Meghalaya Scholarship 2016-17
- Open the official website megscholarship.gov.in
- Go to the homepage and login to apply for the scholarship.
- Choose appropriate link then read the official details.
- Candidates need to read to go through the official notification carefully.
- Then go on and click on the register button.
- Fill the application form correctly without any minor mistakes.
- Enter your details as per 10th class certificates and click on submit.
- Save one copy of application form.
- Upload the mandatory documents.
- Successfully submitted the application form.
- Take a hard copy of this application for future use.
Click Here-To Login
Click Here -Online registration link
Click here for Eligibility, Documents required
Click Here for Official Notifications.
Click here to Apply Online
Click here for Renewal
Click Here for Fresh application
Official Website: megscholarship.gov.in
Dear Users! अगर आपको अपना रजिस्ट्रेशन करने में कोई परेशानी हो रही है तो आप अपनी प्रॉब्लम हमे कमेंट के जरिये भेज सकते है। हम आपकी सहायता करने की पूरी कोशिश करेंगे।
If You Like our articles please Bookmarks OR Share for further information Cltr+D.