Kerala State Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Application form 2016-17 for SC, ST, BC and Disabled Welfare Student: The Government of Kerala has issued the notification for the registration for the Scholarship to the student at various levels. The candidates who want to apply for the fresh scholarship or for the renewal of the scholarship should get all the information by reading these articles and then apply for the same. The State Government of Kerala provides the scholarship to all the eligible candidates who are needy.
Kerala DCE Scholarship Online application form 2016-17
The Kerala state government gives the financial aid to all the needy students for their further studies. The main objective of the scholarship is to give all the students equal opportunities in studies. No student should be deprived of the education just because of the lack of money and no talent in the state should be wasted. As we all aware of the notification that every year Kerala government provide the scholarship every year.The student apply for the same and they get the financial aid from the government to resume their studies at the school level.
Kerala State Fresh Scholarship application Form 2016-17
The govt. of Kerala state gives the applicant enough time to apply for the scholarship whether it is fresh or for the renewal of the scholarship. The aspirants will have to apply for the same by downloading the application form available at the website of the department. The students of weaker classes (economically weak) as well as those who can’t afford to study further because of the financial problem should apply for the Kerala DCE Scholarship.
Types of Scholarship Provided by Government of Kerala
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Pre Matric Scholarship
- District Merit Scholarship
- State Merit Scholarship
- Hindi Scholarship
- Sanskrit Scholarship
- Muslim Nadir Girls Scholarship
- MSCT means Merit Scholarship for Children School Teacher
- Suvarna Jubliee Merit Scholarship
- CH Muhammedkoya Scholarship
- Blind / PH Scholarship
- Scholarship for Dependent of Jawans
- Music and Fine Arts Scholarship
- Merit-cum Means Scholarship
Documents Required to Apply Scholarship Online
- Passport size Photograph
- Attested photocopies of required certificates
- College/School all necessary certificate
- Domicile Certificates
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Address Proof
- Mark Sheet of Last Passing Class.
- Income Certificates of your parents.
- Guardian’s Annual Income should not more than 2.00 Lacks
- Applicants should not applied for any other scholarship Scheme
- Association provides 40% reservation in Scholarship for Girls
- Candidates must contain 50% marks in the previous Examination.
- How to fill the application-Candidates Needs to go through the official website of Kerala or Click Here
How to Apply Kerala Scholarship 2016-17
- Open the official website www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
- Follow the instruction that is mentioned there.
- Click on the appropriate link
- Fill the application form carefully according to the documents.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application.
- Save the application number.
- Take the print out of the application.
Click Here to Apply Online
Click Here to Check Status
Official Website: www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
Dear Users! अगर आपको अपना रजिस्ट्रेशन करने में कोई परेशानी हो रही है तो आप अपनी प्रॉब्लम हमे कमेंट के जरिये भेज सकते है। हम आपकी सहायता करने की पूरी कोशिश करेंगे।
If You Like our articles, please Bookmarks OR Share for further information Cltr+D.